Enjoy the original pure electrolyte add-in. elete is designed without sugars, flavorings, or anything artificial.
elete 25ml pocket bottle makes 10 1 litre servings of electrolyte-fueled hydration
elete 240ml bottle makes 96 x 1 litre servings of electrolyte-fueled hydration
elete 480ml bottle makes 192 x 1 litre servings of electrolyte-fueled hydration
Use elete with any food or beverage to support hydration, muscle function, energy and heat tolerance. More or less can be added to suit flavor and performance needs. Consume as needed. elete tastes salty but adds minimal flavor when mixed according to the electrolyte water directions.
- Clinically shown to hydrate better than water
- Four essential electrolytes to support hydration, performance, and muscle function*
- Makes electrolyte water or transforms any drink into a sports drink
- NO sugars, calories, or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs.
- Will not stain or leave a residue
- Certified free of WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) substances by Informed Choice
- Manufactured at an NSF, GMP-certified facility
- Vegan, vegetarian, Gluten-Free
Add 2.5ml of elete Electrolyte Add-In (a capful from the 25ml pocket bottle) to 1 litre of water, juice or any beverage and mix by shaking or stirring. More or less may be added to suite taste and performance. Consume as needed to satisfy thirst.
Add elete to water, juice, or any beverage and mix by shaking or stirring. Please refer to the mixing chart for precise dosing and mixing instructions. When mixed as directed with pure water, elete makes electrolyte water that tastes like water. Use purified or spring water for the best-tasting, pure electrolyte water. Lemon or lime juice can be added for a nice light flavour.
To refill the elete pocket bottle from the Team bottle:
- Remove the pocket bottle cap.
- Remove the dropper tip from the pocket bottle by pulling the tip all the way to the side until it pops out.
- Use the squirt nozzle on the refill bottle to refill the pocket bottle.
- Return the dropper tip by pushing the tip back in the pocket bottle.
|Serving size 2.5ml (Makes 1 litre)
10 Servings per 25ml container, 48 Servings per 120ml container, 96 Servings per 240ml container, 192 servings per 480ml container
|Amount Per Serving||%RDA|
*European Union Recommended Daily allowance not established
Ingredients: Concentrated Inland Sea Water (containing natural trace minerals),* Purified Water, Potassium Chloride.
*Sourced from the Great Salt Lake, Utah, USA.