Raw Chocolate Reishi Brownies
These brownies are so easy to make and don’t need baking – you just put them in the fridge. They are protein-packed and provide an incredible boost to your immune system with the Reishi mushroom powder. You can buy the Reishi mushroom powder on the internet – think of it as an immune-boosting supplement that will last a while so a worthy investment.
2 cups whole walnuts
2 ½ cups Medjool dates, pitted
1 cup raw cacao
1 cup raw unsalted almonds roughly chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp Reishi mushroom powder
- Place walnuts in food processor and blend on high until nuts are finely ground.
- Add the cacao and salt. Pulse to blend.
- Add the dates one at a time through the feed tube of the food processor while it is running. What you should end up with is a mix that appears like cake crumbs that will easily stick together. If the mixture does not hold, add more dates.
- In a large bowl mix the walnut-cacao mixture with the almonds. Press into a lined cake tin. Place in the freezer or fridge until ready to serve (it is easier to cut these when they are very cold).
- Store in an airtight container.